[EuroPython] Wanted: Assistant for JavaScript tutorial

Jonathan Fine jfine at pytex.org
Thu Jul 15 22:44:43 CEST 2010

Hi

There's about 20 people registered for the JavaScript tutorial, and
there may be more to come.  It could get quite busy, and would go better
if I had some help.
     http://wiki.europython.eu/Talks/Javascript%20For%20Pythonistas

If there's someone willing to do it, I'd quite like an assistant for the
day.  They'll be payment offered.  Mostly it will consist of walking
around answering questions and offering help.

If you know most of the JavaScript in the handout and are available 1.45
to 5.30pm then send me an email by 9am Saturday.  Final arrangements
will be made just before the tutorial.

Here are the URLs.

HTML online:
    http://jfine.bitbucket.org/docs/js4py/