[EuroPython] JavaScript meeting: Wednesday, 9.45am, Library Theatre

Richard Wall richard at the-moon.net
Fri Jul 16 02:25:18 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Jonathan Fine <jfine at pytex.org> wrote:
<snip>
> I thought it would be nice for all interested in JavaScript to meet in
> person and as a group, so I've set up a meeting as part of the main talks
> schedule.
> It's currently scheduled for Wednesday at 9.45am in the Library Theatre.
> That's right after the keynote.
> To help you choose, other talks scheduled at that time are
>  Taming Twisted with Generators: Raymond Hettinger

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for highlighting all the Javascript talks, I'm definitely going
to attend some of those, although I also want to see the "Taming
Twisted" talk - so I might not be able to join the Javascript group
meeting.

Is there going to be a Javascript code clinic? I'm currently working
on a pet project called Jarmon (jQuery, RRD, Canvas graphing):
 * https://code.launchpad.net/jarmon
...and It'd be nice to have a chance to discuss the code with some
other Javascript enthusiasts.

Anyway look forward to meeting you all next week.

-RichardW.