[EuroPython] Last call for Session Chairs

Richard Taylor rjt-pyconuk at thegrindstone.me.uk
Fri Jul 16 12:57:03 CEST 2010

Hi

EuroPython tutorials start tomorrow and the main programme starts on Monday
but we are still short of session chairs to cover all of the talk sessions.

Being a session chair is easy and if you are going to the talk anyway it
does not require any additional commitment.

Please consider signing up to cover one of the remain sessions:

       http://wiki.europython.eu/VolunteersByActivity#Session_Chairs

If you don't want to fight with the wiki to add your name, just email me
which of the remaining sessions that you can cover and I will deal with
adding you to the wiki table.

Many thanks

Richard