[EuroPython] Video helpers !

Michael Sparks sparks.m at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 11:55:21 CEST 2010

Hi helpers & potential helpers,

I'm at the conference now, and would like to catch up people helping
out or interested in helping out today - if you're here.

I'll generally be near the coffee in breaks & lunchtime. If I'm not,
my twitter status will be updated to say where I am. In particular
I'll be near the coffee area at these times:
   * 10:45 - 11:00 (probably longer in fact - I'm not recording the
morning - been looking at what's available kit wise :-)
   * 12:30 - 13:00 (maybe longer)
   * 15:30 - 15:45

I'll also be around the bag stuffing after 17:15

Also, I look like this:
    * http://thwackety.com/MichaelSparks.jpg

Cheers,

Michael.