[EuroPython] Twitter stream for EuroPython

Bruno Renié bruno at renie.fr
Sun Jul 18 17:09:58 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I've put a real-time feed of EuroPython-related
tweets here:

http://europython.bruno.im/

It's using Twitter's streaming API and WebSocket for real-time
notification, so you should be able to see the updates *before* they
appear on search.twitter.com. The "downside" is that you need a
browser supporting WebSockets: either Chrome/Chromium or Safari. I
tried with the latest version of Firefox 4 and WebSockets are not
working yet.

If your browser doesn't support WebSockets, please use the refresh
button. If the server load goes too high I'll add more shares in
exchange of a few beers :)

Also if at some point the feed isn't updated anymore, feel free to
ping me on Twitter (@brutasse) and I'll see what I can do.

See you all tomorrow!

-Bruno