[EuroPython] Thanks to all the volunteers

Sarah Mount s.mount at wlv.ac.uk
Sat Jul 24 11:10:38 CEST 2010

On 24 July 2010 08:51, Richard Taylor <rjt-pyconuk at thegrindstone.me.uk> wrote:
> Hi
> Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the volunteers.
> I thought that we had a great conference and it was made more pleasurable by
> the great support that we had during the conference.

Seconded!

--
Sarah Mount, Senior Lecturer, University of Wolverhampton
website:  http://www.snim2.org/

This email, together with any attachment, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally
privileged information.  Any use, disclosure or reproduction without
the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful.

Any e-mail including its content and any attachments may be monitored
and used by The University of Wolverhampton for reasons of security
and for monitoring internal compliance with the University's policy on
internet use. E-mail blocking software may also be used.  The
University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is
virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.

If you believe you have received this message in error please notify
the sender by email, telephone or fax and destroy the message and any
copies.