[EuroPython] Registration

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:04:50 CEST 2010

Hello,

On 2 June 2010 11:27, Wietse Jacobs <W.Jacobs at intersentia.be> wrote:

>  Hello,
>

> I’d like to register 3 people from our company for Europython (the
> conference 19th - 22nd July 2010):
>

> -          Joris Peeters
>
> -          Bram Marien
>
> -          Wietse Jacobs
>

> I’d like to be able to pay by bank transfer. How should we proceed?

Please follow the Instructions in Item 6 of the Booking Help:

6. What if you wish to book in multiple people?

The booking system looks after both Registration and Payment, so please do
not register several people in one person's name, or we'll have to get
individual details from you and enter the data. This will be a nuisance to
both you and us. If you want to pay for your group in one transaction,
please:

   - Register each person individually, selecting Cheque or Postal or Bank
   Transfer payment, and noting the registration reference numbers
   - Send a cheque to 'The PyCon UK Society' covering the total, quoting the
   reference numbers, or
   - Pay by Bank Transferquoting the reference numbers, or
   - Telephone the number below to pay by credit card, making clear that you
   are paying for the EuroPython 2010 conference, and quoting the reference
   numbers.

best wishes,

John
--

Best regards,

> *Wietse Jacobs*
>
> Intersentia | Groenstraat 31 | BE-2640 Mortsel
>
> Tel: +32 (0)3 609 50 59 | Fax: +32 (0)3 658 71 21
>
> *w.jacobs*@firstsoftware.be <mail at firstsoftware.be> | www.intersentia.be |
> www.firstsoftware.be

EuroPython is coming! - http://www.europython.eu - 17th-24th July 2010,
Birmingham, UK