[EuroPython] EuroPython 2010 - Open for registration and reminder of participation

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 22:18:48 CET 2010

Hi list,

I'm trying to register as an extra early bird. After I correct all input
errors and I get the registration form right and click on "Click here to
pay with your debit or credit card" or on "Click here to pay by bank
transfer" on https://secure.romancart.com/payment/checkout.asp, the
server doesn't answer.

Regards,

Aroldo