[EuroPython] Talk submission fails with 403 Forbidden - CSRF verification failed

Michael Brunton-Spall michael.brunton-spall at guardian.co.uk
Wed May 5 15:58:23 CEST 2010

Hey,

Submitting my talk proposal via Google Chrome, and I'm getting a 403
Forbidden and the standard Django CSRF token failure error.

Is this a known issue?

Michael Brunton-Spall

Visit guardian.co.uk - newspaper website of the year
www.guardian.co.uk  www.observer.co.uk

To save up to 33% when you subscribe to the Guardian and the Observer visit
http://www.guardian.co.uk/subscriber

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also
be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately.
Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use
the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.

Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer
viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this
e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited
A member of Guardian Media Group PLC
Registered Office
Number 1 Scott Place, Manchester M3 3GG