[EuroPython] Beginner Python

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:40:32 CEST 2010

Hello Savyn,

On 18 May 2010 10:29, Savyn Vydelingum <svydelingum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello I would like to attend the Euro Python in Birming in July and notice
> you have Tutorial.  Can you let me know if these Tutorials are good for
> novice/beginner.

Some of the tutorials are for beginners, some for more experienced people.
The talk abstracts will say what the intended audience is, for example at

When we schedule the talks, we will try and put the beginners' tutorials on
day 1 of the two tutorial days.

  I started learning python but I do not have any programming background.
> Please let me know if suitable for me

Several of the tutorials should be suitable for you.

best wishes,

EuroPython is coming! - http://www.europython.eu - 17th-24th July 2010,
Birmingham, UK