[EuroPython] Looking forward to Florence!

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Thu Nov 18 19:34:31 CET 2010

On Nov 18, 2010, at 11:29 AM, Massa, Harald Armin wrote:
> my last information was that I will be in Florence in Spring
> to enjoy a wonderfull EuroPython there.
>
> Is the information still valid, are there any dates yet?

I also want to know. I want to propose a talk for EuroPython
on 2-to-3 migration experience and I want present some Python
work for a chemistry conference in The Netherlands from 5-9
June, 2011. The call for papers is already out for the Dutch
conference, so I want to know if it's going to be possible
to do both.

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com