[EuroPython] Looking forward to Florence!

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Fri Nov 19 10:29:37 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 09:05 +0000, Michael Sparks wrote:
> I must admit I was getting concerned because of the complete lack of
> visibility.
>
> On the flipside, I'm sure you think your planning is transparent, so
> please take my comments above as constructive (letting you know how it
> seems at a distance), rather than negative!

We do know we are being opaque, and we are sorry about this. Our plan
was to have the website online "reeeeeeeal fast" and start giving info
through it (blog, pages, etc.), but it's turning out to be slower than
expected. I'm really sorry about that.
Giovanni Bajo   ::  rasky at develer.com
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com

My Blog: http://giovanni.bajo.it
Last post: Compile-time Function Execution in D