[EuroPython] Missed the deadline?

Nate Aune nate at djangozoom.com
Thu Apr 7 05:54:43 CEST 2011

I have the same request. I thought that I had until the end of the day on
April 6th to get a talk submitted, so I was surprised to receive the email
earlier today announcing that the call for papers was closed. I would like
to submit a talk proposal of a case study in building a Python-based backend
API for a mobile app, and another proposal about using Python to deploy and
scale web applications in the cloud. Is there any chance I can get an
extension to submit these proposals? I'd be very happy to have the
opportunity to be considered for a speaking slot.

thanks,
Nate