[EuroPython] Talk voting is now closed

info at pycon.it info at pycon.it
Mon Apr 18 01:11:13 CEST 2011

Less than a hour ago, we have closed the talk voting system. Many thanks to
the 75 users that took part in it, casting a grand total of **6767 votes** on
the 158 talk proposals.

Before sharing the final ranking, we will review the votes and the algorithm
one more time, to make sure there was no mistake in the process.

Then, we will start working on the [schedule][1] that we are planning to
publish next Friday. The schedule will follow the voting as closely as
possible, so that talks higher in the final ranking will be given the best
time slots and larger rooms, to reflect a higher interest from attendees.

Stay tuned!

### While you are waiting...

    It's a great time to explore the just-released [partner program][2] We
have worked hard to offer many different tours for your partners and friends
who do not share your love for Python. Let us know if you like the program and
how we can improve it.

   [1]: http://ep2011.europython.eu/schedule

   [2]: http://ep2011.europython.eu/partner-program