[EuroPython] Hotels

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Thu Feb 17 14:59:19 CET 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 13:25 +0100, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Hi Fabio,
>
> are the rates listed in the hotel list the special rates for EPC ?
> http://ep2011.europython.eu/pages/where/

When you see the mark "Affiliated", we have a special rate thanks to an
agreement with the hotel.

Otherwise, the list is just for your convenience and contains the price
that you can get if you call the hotel directly by phone. They are
listed there so that you can save doing a few international phone calls.
After the early bird opens, we will be refreshing those rates weekly.

You can compare them with those you get in the same hotels through
booking portals (eg: booking.com).

> Is breakfast included in those prices ?

We don't know at this point. We will make sure to include this
information after the early bird opens.

As for the wifi, please consider that we will have a special deal for
prepaid SIMs, with tethering included
(http://ep2011.europython.eu/mobile/). So one might evaluate this option
(especially if he/she owns an unlocked phone) rather than buying the
wifi in the hotel.
Giovanni Bajo   ::  rasky at develer.com
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com

My Blog: http://giovanni.bajo.it
Last post: Compile-time Function Execution in D