[EuroPython] [Europython-improve] can we discuss on ONE mailing list, please?

Nick Martin nick.martin at phgroup.com
Thu Jan 27 14:32:43 CET 2011

Hi,

I would say 'europython' only. The improve list would suggest to me a discussion about improvements; does doing 'stuff' for EuroPython or talking about it == improve?

Cheers

Nick

On 27 Jan 2011, at 13:26, Fabio Pliger wrote:

> 2011/1/27 Michael Foord <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk>
> On 27/01/2011 13:05, Thomas Waldmann wrote:
> Could we please decide on ONE mailing list for this topic?
>
> (I don't have ep-improve - is it even necessary to have 2 MLs?)
>
> Agreed, two copies of each email is tedious. :-)
>
> I agree with that too but some folks follow europython@ and other follow europython-improve. That's why i posted on both...
>
> I'm +1 on keep discussions on only one list. Wich one?

Nicholas Martin
Senior Software Developer
Experian pH
Royalty Studios | 105-109 Lancaster Road | London | W11 1QF
T: 44 (0) 207 598 0346
www.experian.co.uk | www.phgroup.com