[EuroPython] EuroPython 2011: videos of lightning talks and plenary sessions

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Oct 8 18:45:35 CEST 2011

Some time ago I asked whether the lightning talks and plenary
sessions could be made available on the YouTube channel as well.
Has there been some progress in that direction ?

I'm esp. looking for the PSF award announcement video, since we'd
like to do a blog post and possible reference it there. I have it
on a USB stick in case it goes lost in the process.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Oct 08 2011)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/