[EuroPython] Poster session at EPC 2012 ?

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Thu Feb 16 20:09:04 CET 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 20:01 +0100, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> I know this was discussed in the aftermath of last years EuroPython,
> so was wondering whether we'll have a poster session at this years
> conference ?
>
> I think it would be an interesting addition to the conference since
> it allows for closer interaction between presenter and interested
> attendees.

We were trying to find out an appropriate physical space for it, before
officially confirming it and adding it to the call for proposals.

How many posters would you expect to be present at the session, to call
it a success? 10? 30? 100?
Giovanni Bajo   ::  rasky at develer.com
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com

My Blog: http://giovanni.bajo.it