[EuroPython] EuroPython 2012

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun Jan 15 20:30:45 CET 2012

On Sunday 15 January 2012 20:00:55 Walter wrote:

> I would like to attend EuroPython this year. To do so I should book my
> holiday for it asap before one of my colleagues takes the time off before
> me and then I have no chance to come.
>
> Can you please tell me when EuroPython is planned this year? So far I only
> found a mailing list posts from late December 2011 that the date will be
> announced early Jan. 2012 but I found nothing so far.

A few weeks ago, Giovanni wrote that the dates would be "July 2nd-8th 2012".
Apparently, we all knew this as long ago as November 2010, but some of us
were obviously not paying attention or didn't get that mail. I'm using the
latter excuse. ;-)

I guess we should all be booking time off as soon as we can...

Paul