[EuroPython] EuroPython 2012

Walter work.walter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:26:53 CET 2012

Hi all,

Some days ago I sent a mail to this mailing list without subscription but I
am not sure if it was delivered correctly as I got no reply yet.

I would like to attend EuroPython this year. To do so I should book my
holiday for it asap before one of my colleagues takes the time off before
me and then I would have no chance to come. :(

Can you please tell me when EuroPython is planned for 2012? So far I only
found a mailing list posts from late December 2011 that the date will be
announced early Jan. 2012 but I found nothing so far.

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Walter