[EuroPython] Free Wifi zones in Florence

Giovanni Bajo giovanni at pycon.it
Mon Jun 25 18:51:00 CEST 2012

Il giorno 25/giu/2012, alle ore 18:19, David Mugnai ha scritto:

> Please do not do it.
>
> We are working very hard to provide a top-notch wi-fi experience and the
> last thing we need is random radio devices that interfere with our
> access points.
>
> We worked on all fronts to improve connectivity; more bandwidth, more
> radio apparatus and the experience of very smart guys.

More details here:
https://ep2012.europython.eu/blog/2012/04/06/announcing-wifi-and-intranet-servers-europython

I really hope we can make it work this year. At that point, 3G network should be less crowded and behave better when/if needed.
--
Giovanni Bajo

EuroPython 2012
https://ep2012.europython.eu