[EuroPython] Europython warm up in Rome

Giovanni Bajo giovanni at pycon.it
Tue Jun 26 20:59:13 CEST 2012

Il giorno 26/giu/2012, alle ore 19:44, Horst Gutmann ha scritto:

> Python, dinner, drinks, Euro 2012 finals ... count me in :-D
>
> Does that Irish Pub we went to last year perhaps offer public viewing?
> Would be close to the hotels ;-)

Williams Pub.

I just called them and yes, they will be airing the Euro final; they don't have overhead projectors, just TVs in each rooms, but I think it's fine. If you guys want, I can book there a few tables for you, I just need a final confirmation on the number. Can you +1 this if you can confirm 100% you will be there?
--
Giovanni Bajo

EuroPython 2012
https://ep2012.europython.eu