[EuroPython] Would love to schedule an "elephants dinner"

Lou Picciano Lou at Picciano.org
Thu Jun 28 21:10:39 CEST 2012

PostgreSQL (and Python) Friends,

I must tell you, I am increasingly sorry about not attending this
conference... !!!

First, the thread about the Dress Code had me laughing at my desk! Now,
discussions about eating elephants, and /with/ elephants!

Will the fun never stop?

Lou Picciano