[EuroPython] Early bird ends today!
info at pycon.it
info at pycon.it
Wed May 2 16:04:54 CEST 2012
This is the last call to take advantage of the reduced fares! Buy your
EuroPython 2012 ticket today. The end of Early Bird is today, May 2nd,
23:59:59 CEST. You can **forward this post to anyone you feel might be
interested**, as a reminder not to lose the chance of registering while still
on Early Bird reduced fares.
EuroPython 2012 [schedule](https://ep2012.europython.eu/p3/schedule/ep2012/)
will feature an amazing lineup of:
* **Keynotes:** some of the most influential individuals in the Python world will come and give their vision;
* **Talks:** more than 120 high-level technical talks, in 5 parallel tracks;
* **Trainings:** in-depth four-hours long practical sessions, in 2 parallel tracks - _delivered by trainers and professionals, one training is worth alone the Early Bird ticket price_;
* **Posters:** for the first time at EuroPython, a [Poster Session](https://ep2012.europython.eu/poster-session) will be held!
* **Events:** who said that conference activities close at 7:30PM? Like during last year, expect nerd entertainment and networking chances during the EP evenings;
* **Sprints:** take the chance to learn and contribute to your favourite project hacking session during the weekend [sprints](https://ep2012.europython.eu/sprints).
Don't worry about your other half getting bored; they can join our Partner
Program and have the chance to visit the old city centre and visit museums of
Florence at reduced rates.
Get the chance and [register now!](https://ep2012.europython.eu/p3/cart/)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the EuroPython