[EuroPython] Missing Web Page

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Wed May 9 21:21:56 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 04:19:21PM +0200, Giovanni Bajo wrote:
> Il giorno 07/mag/2012, alle ore 12:46, Gadget/Steve ha scritto:
>
> > The partner program link https://ep2012.europython.eu/partner-program
> > from the "Where" page always gives me a 404 Missing page - If the page
> > is not ready wouldn't it be a good idea to put a place holder page with
> > an estimated date of when it might be there?
>
> Thanks for noticing, I didn't know we had a live link to it. I've removed it.
>
> I don't have a deadline to share for partner program, we are working on it.

There's going to be one?  Awesome!

Last year I was sad that I missed the excursion to the Uffizi gallery,
because I learned about it too late -- and I learned about it too late
because I didn't realize regular attendees could also participate in the
partner program.

Marius Gedminas
--
Which is worse: ignorance or apathy?  Who knows?  Who cares?