[EuroPython] Unofficial Women's Lunch at EuroPython 2012

info at pycon.it info at pycon.it
Thu May 31 16:32:01 CEST 2012

We are happy to publish this post by Lynn Root, who will organize during
Europython a special Women's Pizza-based Lunch!

Women attendees! **Come join the unofficial Women's Lunch** for an opportunity
to chat with your fellow female Pythonistas over great pizza.

We invite any female (and anyone who identifies as a female) conference-goer
to lunch at **an informal, friendly meet & greet** to form connections, share
Python programming stories, and enjoy the Italian summer.

## When? Tuesday, July 4th, 2012

Meet your host Lynn at the registration desk at 13:00, she will distribute the
lunch coupons; lunch will be at the pizzeria [Outside
Bistrot](http://www.outsidebistrot.com/) just aside the conference hotel.

### Hosted by:

[Lynn Root](https://ep2012.europython.eu/conference/p/lynn-root), speaker,
[Increasing Women Engagement in the Python
Community](https://ep2012.europython.eu/conference/talks/teaching-from-
failure-creating-a-safe-space-for-learning)

### Graciously assisted by:

EuroPython conference organizers