[EuroPython] EuroPython 2013, 2014, 2015, ...

Matteo Boscolo matteo.boscolo at boscolini.eu
Fri Jan 11 17:56:22 CET 2013

ok...

I really don't know, as you probably do, all the requirement and the
software needed to organize an event such europython..
But I'm quite sure that you might need an invoice system, an on-line
payment system, a registration form with access rule, .....etc
I think that organize an event such europython, is like to manage a
company, so why not take a look at OpenERP insted of thousand of custom
application..?. at the and OpenERP is all written in python :)))))
I also think that OpenErp manages all your requirements, and it's all
already ready, you just need to make some settings..
With the version 7, just released, you have even the possibility to
customize custom web pages ..., have a look at the openerp.com web site.

Regards,
Matteo