[EuroPython] Enjoy your evenings at EuroPython

info at pycon.it info at pycon.it
Mon May 20 18:26:26 CEST 2013

It's time to relax! Summer is coming and you have already bought your ticket
for EuroPython.  Our events are published, you just have to choose!

We know: Tuscany is famous for its extraordinary wines. But, if you like to
spend time with your new friends in front of a relaxing beer glass,
**PyBirra** is the event thought for you.

It's all about friendship and sociability: you will be able to chat and
discuss with other attendees in a pub overlooking the river bank and that says
it all!

The event will take place in one of the oldest pubs in Florence:

### James Joyce Pub

  * Lungarno Benvenuto Cellini, 1
  * 50125 Firenze
  * Tel: 055 6580856

**Remember:** If you bring your EuroPython badge with you, you will have some special discounts!

## A new entry: the PyBarbecue

For the very first time in the history of EuroPython, this year you can choose
to participate to a special dinner that will take place on Wednesday, July 3rd
in a comfortable location very close to the Conference Venue. You will be able
to taste a variety of dishes, from the best grilled meats to some Tuscan
traditional dishes. Also vegetarians will have chance to savor tasty
specialties, nicely chatting with EuroPythoner colleagues.

We have arranged a special menu with a **fixed price of €37**

### Cold buffet:

  * Beetroot salad
_(with pineapple and apples)_

  * Libanese Tabuleh
_(wholemeal cereal with fresh seasonal vegetables)_

  * Cous cous
_(chicken breast, vegetables)_

  * Greek rice in Brazilian way
_(rice with shrimps, peas and other vegetables)_

  * Salpicao salad
_(chicken, raisins, carrots and other vegetables)_

  * Salad mayonnaise
_(boiled fresh vegetables mixed with mayonnaise)_

  * Beans "Ceci"
_(with fresh tomatoes and onion)_

  * Crispy salad
_(celery, apples, cashews,yoghurt)_

  * Fresh cucumber salad
_("cappuccino" carbage and "ciliegini " tomatoes)_

  * Pappa al pomodoro
_(tuscan bread with tomatoes salsa)_

  * Cold salad of farro
_(Tuscany rice)_

  * Tuscan liver crostini
_(bread toast and liver cream)_

  * Porchetta al taglio
_(Pork cutting)_

### Hot buffet:

  * Mixed grill of meat
_(porkribs, sausages, pork and turkey sausages, beef rib, chicken and mixed
vegetables in season)_

### Desserts:

  * Sliced seasonal fruit

### Drinks

  * Alma Rosso (red tuscany wine) di Poggio Turrita 2011
  * Vernaccia di San Gimignano di Poggio Turrita 2011
  * Mineral water /sparkling water

[Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa](http://maps.google.it/maps?oe=utf-8&c
lient=firefox-a&channel=fflb&q=Viale+Michelangelo,+64+50126+Firenze&ie=UTF8&hq
=&hnear=Viale+Michelangelo,+64,+Firenze,+Toscana&gl=it&ll=43.756561,11.269665&
spn=0.013391,0.033023&t=m&z=14&source=embed)

[Book your PyBarbecue
ticket!](https://ep2013.europython.eu/p3/cart/?f=VOUPE03)