[EuroPython] Lack of diversity within selected talks

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Apr 15 15:24:53 CEST 2014

Hey,

On 04/15/2014 03:07 PM, Hynek Schlawack wrote:

 > - And finally walking the walk: my talk is still in the queue and I will
 > happily retract my proposal if it helps to have a more diverse
 > conference.

Good point.

My talk is also in the queue. I don't know whether it's rejected or not.

If the conference takes the steps you suggested (1 talk per speaker,
outreach to various groups to create a more diverse schedule), I'll
unhappily retract my possibly-not-rejected proposal too, if it helps
free up a slot.

Regards,

Martijn