[EuroPython] Incorrect charset for the Europython mailing list

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Thu Apr 17 12:32:34 CEST 2014

On 17.04.2014 11:51, Laura Creighton wrote:
> I didn't realise that making changes to the charset encoding wasn't something
> that you did from inside mailman.  Sorry about that.  I will see about
> getting the encoding fixed on python.org then, if that is where the fix
> needs to be applied.

The footers have to use the encoding of the ML preferred language charset.
Since the europython ML is set to US English as preferred language,
the charset is ASCII. That's how Mailman works; it's not something that
could be changed on the server side - except for patching Mailman
itself, of course.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Director