[EuroPython] saving money with accomodation / mobile phones

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Fri Feb 7 15:21:42 CET 2014

>> Accommodation =============
>
>> I found it quite nice that in Florence (and also at other
>> locations before that), they made a deal with one hotel (in that
>> case: the conference hotel) to offer relatively low prices for
>> the conference participants and that room sharing was realized
>> with no coordination effort from the participant's side.
>

> See website...

I didn't find anything there (just had another look right now) what
could be considered as related to what I just posted to the ML.

I was looking through everything there: https://ep2014.europython.eu/en/

So I guess it's either hidden quite well there (I looked at the
english language web site) or not updated yet or you mean something
else than I do.

So, please provide a full URL for what you are referring to.