[EuroPython] Call for Reviewers

Andreas Jung ep at zopyx.com
Mon Feb 10 12:39:34 CET 2014

Hi Rob,

I am sorry but we can not discuss every detail
in public (and we must not). The organizing entities
are the Python Software Verband e.V. in cooperation
with the EuroPython Society and there is already a lot of
communication and discussions going on. If a growing number
of attendees there are always people that have their own wishes
and complaints. There is no way doing it 100% right for everyone.

Andreas