[EuroPython] Travel information for EuroPython 2014

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Jul 14 14:51:58 CEST 2014

FYI: I've merged the travel infos from the attendee wiki:

 * https://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython2014

into the EuroPython website page for travel infos:

 * https://ep2014.europython.eu/en/venue/public-transportation/

and added infos for the Berlin Schönefeld airport.

An important detail when using the EuroPython badge as public transport
ticket:

The ticket is valie for zones A and B and from Monday, July 21 -
Sunday, July 27. If you arrive early or stay longer, you will have
to get single tickets or day tickets to cover those days.

For most of the traveling, zones A and B will be all you need
(including the Berlin Texel airport). However, if you're arriving
at Berlin Schönefeld you have to get additional extension tickets
for the zone C.

BTW: If you're on Android, I can recommend getting the app
"Öffi - Fahrplanauskunft" as navigation app for public transport:

 * http://oeffi.schildbach.de/

For Berlin, you have to select the network "BVG" (Berlin city)
or "VBB" (Berlin + outskirts).

Hope that helps,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg