[EuroPython] EuroPython 2014 wiki

Horst Gutmann horst at zerokspot.com
Fri May 2 10:02:05 CEST 2014

IMHO we should use this wiki page as kind of a staging ground from which
we then pick the in the orgas eyes most important info and incorporate
them into the website. There is room for everyone and the official
website shouldn't have a monopoly on information related to the
conference ;-) Otherwise we would have to also implement a photo and
video hosting solution...

Just my 2c