[EuroPython] two tickets for europython up for grabs anyone interested?

Andreas Jung ep at zopyx.com
Mon May 26 17:45:48 CEST 2014

Hello Osin

early bird personal tickets can not be transferred or sold to other persons
based on our terms and conditions but you can apply for a 80% refund of the ticket
price.

https://media.ep14.org/site_media/filer_public/92/aa/92aa7941-c0ee-481f-bb7f-30e58897cc8d/europython2014_gtc_v11_20140205_17-03-00en.pdf

Regards
Andreas Jung