[EuroPython] two tickets for europython up for grabs anyone interested?

Andreas Jung ep at zopyx.com
Mon May 26 19:56:51 CEST 2014

Hello,

https://ep2014.europython.eu/en/registration/ticket-sale/

states

“““

Discounts

Discounts are available for

	• Speakers: 25%

	• Trainers and keynote speakers: 100%

Discounts will be reimbursed at a later time after the scheduling has been completed.

Early Bird tickets can not be transferred to other persons.
““"

This clause exists in order to avoid people buying lots of early bird tickets in batches
in order to resell them later. This is the reason why early bird tickets can not be transferred.

Regards
Andreas