[EuroPython] EuroPython 2015: We've opened the flood gates :-)

Roberto Martínez robertomartinezp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:18:55 CET 2015

Hi,

there is a problem with the paypal payment option. Paypal issues this
warning:

"We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the
PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to
resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can
contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing
page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at
www.paypal.com."

Best regards,
Roberto