[execnet-dev] Error channel closed while connecting from python to Jython.

Vishnu Amdiyala vishnu at datacubes.com
Fri May 20 12:35:59 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I have python script which connects to Jython and sometimes I get the below error which is hard to understand why this is being thrown?

 File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/execnet/gateway_base.py", line 716, in send
   raise IOError("cannot send to %r" % (self,))
IOError: cannot send to <Channel id=1 closed>

Any insights on this would be helpful! Will this be thrown if I have multiple python processes trying to connect to multiple Pythons at once?

Thanks!
Vishnu Amdiyala