[Expat-discuss] Anyone using BeOS?

Sam TH sam@uchicago.edu
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:01:15 -0500

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 03:12:24PM -0400, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
>=20
>   Does anyone here have a BeOS machine?  I'd like to learn a little
> more about the appearant __declspec support on that platform, since
> past patches indicate that it differs from the MSVC support.
>   If anyone has a pointer to relevant documentation, I'd really
> appreciate it.

Sorry about the late response. =20

I'm the author of those patches.  I no longer have acess to the BeOS
machines they were tested on.  As I remember it, the fundamental
problem was that gcc, which we (AbiWord) use on x86 BeOS doesn't
support __declspec.  The Metroworks compiler does, I think. =20
          =20
sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss