[Expat-discuss] Lots of Patches

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:16:24 -0500 (EST)

Sam TH writes:
 > Well, I had a little spare time, so I fixed the non-platform specific
 > bugs listed in the bug tracker, and made everything compile (including
 > the three applications).

Sam,
  I've been a little swamped lately from the Python 2.1 alpha release,
and will be out of town this coming week.  If Clark doesn't get a
chance to look at your patches this week, I'll take a look at them
when I get back (not sure at what priority).
  In the meanwhile, it would really help if you could submit these
patches using the SourceForge patch manager for Expat:

	http://sourceforge.net/patch/?group_id=10127

That will make it much harder for us to lose patches in our inboxes.
;)  If you don't already have a SourceForge login, this would be an
excellent time to get one.
  I'd really like to get all the build-related issues taken care of;
there's no reason for Expat to be difficult to build.  (Especially
since we try and really take care with Python in that department!)
  I really appreciate your help in fixing these problems!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations