[Expat-discuss] XML_UNICODE_WCHAR_T / XML_StartDoctypeDeclHandler

Paul Burlumi paul.burlumi@argogroup.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:15:26 +0100

Two questions.

1) Does the XML_UNICODE_WCHAR_T compile time macro described in Clark
Cooper's Overview of Expat on xml.com still work? If so how do I enable
this feature without getting compile time warnings?

2) I am using XML_SetStartDoctypeDeclHandler to set a handler that is
called at the start of a DOCTYPE declaration. While parsing UTF-8
documents the parameter 'pubid' appears to be set correctly. While
parsing UTF-16 documents the contents of this variable do not appear to
be either UTF-8 or UTF-16. Does anybody have any ideas?

Many thanks

Paul Burlumi