[Expat-discuss] Doubts

ASHUTOSH SAPRE toast_sapre@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:40:51 -0800 (PST)

hi !!!
I have downloaded the expat XML parser . The tar file
is expat-1.95.1.tar. So far so good ...
The problems start from here on
1) ./configure works fine
2) When i do make ...It throws errors .The error file
is attached herwith .... I dont know why this error os
being thrown .

Iam working on Sun Machine .Version no .etc are here
SunOS 5.8 Generic_108528-04 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4
with Unix on it .

I have to write a program in C which will accept an
XML document and then i will parse it using Expat
Parser for c and then i will map the parsed object to
some arbitrary structure . Can u guys also help me
with the code ..... ?