[Expat-discuss] Writing XML, and Reading/Writing SOAP

Bryan Field-Elliot bryan_lists@netmeme.org
Tue Feb 5 19:39:01 2002

Hi all,

I've been doing Java development for three years now, although prior to
that I had done many years worth of C/C++ work.

I'm now on a project which is going to be heavy XML, in plain-vanilla-C.
I intend to use expat to read in XML data, but I also have to write XML,
and I also will likely have to handle SOAP (both read and write).

I was wondering if there are expat experts out there, who can direct me
to any libraries (in tight C) which can aid writing XML, or in
reading/writing SOAP envelopes. I'm also not opposed to the idea that
these problems are simple enough that I should be rolling my own in the
first place.

Any tips, pointers, etc, would be appreciated! (Pointers... been a
while! ;) )

Thank you,

Bryan