[Expat-discuss] what is xmlwf?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu Feb 21 13:37:17 2002

Scott Bronson writes:
 > Ask and ye shall recieve.
 >
 > Here's a first pass.  It's a bit raw, but it should be adequate to

Well, surprise of surprises, I didn't lose this!  It's now checked in,
with my addition of a description of the -v option I added to xmlwf a
few days after you sent this.

I must apologize for the delay in getting this checked in; I wasn't
holding it back for any particular reason, I just didn't get as much
time for Expat as I'd hoped.

I wasn't able to get the docbook-to-man tool working on my Mandrake
box; if you'd like, I'll be glad to add you to the project on
SourceForge so you can update this yourself and check in the nroff
version.

Many thanks for your contribution!

  -Fred

--