[Expat-discuss] Mac OS X expertise needed

F J Franklin F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Jul 11 01:21:02 2002

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Patrick McCormick wrote:
> I'm not sure if it's related to what you are seeing or not.  The middle
> message says to use the libtool at http://www.apache.org/~pier/macosx/.

Trying to use libtool on MacOS X is fun; I've tried to fix it a few times,
with some (though incomplete) success. fink has a custom-patched libtool
which may work for expat (I don't know) and maybe my CrazyWormhole build
(http://www.crazy-wormhole.com/) fixes it? I don't know anything about
apache's solution.

I'm planning to take another shot at libtool this weekend, so I'll try
with CVS expat while I'm at it...

Frank

Francis James Franklin
F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

"No, she really likes me. She told me I look like Britney Spears, and why
would you say that to somebody you don't like?"
                                                           --- Elle Woods