[Expat-discuss] Changes in XML_StartElementHandler ?

Florian Douetteau douet@clipper.ens.fr
Tue Jul 16 09:12:06 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Marta Padilla wrote:

Maybe you compiled the Expat-library  in UTF-16 mode (sizeof(XML_Char) ==
2),  whereas your code was compiled against an old  UTF-8 mode header
(sizeof(XML_Char) == 1):
check if, in your example,  el[2] == 'e' :  it would confirm this
hypothesis.

--
Florian