[Expat-discuss] Expat on AS400. Help needed !

Josh Martin Josh.Martin@abq.sc.philips.com
Wed Jul 24 15:30:05 2002

Could you throw me a bone and give me some background information on OS400?
Such as: What platform is it for? Is it POSIX compliant? How old is it?

My first impression is that you're building in a bogus or buggy malloc function,
or you are magically and repeatedly running out of memory when trying to
allocate/initialize pool, and Frank inexplicably forgot to check for that.

And whatever happened to your problem with the non-existant expat_config.h file?

 - Josh Martin