[Expat-discuss] Expat on AS400. Help needed !

Marta Padilla martap@tango04.net
Thu Jul 25 04:32:02 2002

I finally solved the problem, creating an .h specially for AS/400. In fact,
the problem I had with the pool was related to the other one (that Josh
mentioned), the expat_config.h.

In case anyone needs to build expat on OS400 I can post the os400.h file
I created in the web.
Then only with:

#ifdef __OS400__
#include "os400.h"
#endif

should work.

Marta

-----Mensaje original-----
De: expat-discuss-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:expat-discuss-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]En nombre de Josh
Martin
Enviado el: jueves, 25 de julio de 2002 0:30
Para: expat-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re: [Expat-discuss] Expat on AS400. Help needed !

Could you throw me a bone and give me some background information on OS400?
Such as: What platform is it for? Is it POSIX compliant? How old is it?

My first impression is that you're building in a bogus or buggy malloc
function,
or you are magically and repeatedly running out of memory when trying to
allocate/initialize pool, and Frank inexplicably forgot to check for that.

And whatever happened to your problem with the non-existant expat_config.h
file?

 - Josh Martin