[Expat-discuss] Re: XMLParse Handlers

Ales Cepek cepek@gama.fsv.cvut.cz
Tue Nov 5 09:34:07 2002

"Kevin" <kevin@myplaceonline.com> writes:

Hi,

we are using expat 1.1 in our C++ project GNU GaMa.  You can either
look at the sources from CVS http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gama/
(directory gamalib/xml/*) or let me know and I will send you the
relevant source codes to your personal email address. I hope that
differences between old version 1.1 and the lates version are not
important in this case.

Ales