[Expat-discuss] Trouble using static expat in MS VC 6

Marcin Zdun dino@aiesec.pwr.wroc.pl
Thu Nov 21 21:50:17 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Oriol wrote:

> Hi,
> I've installed and successfully built expat 1.95.5 under Visual C 6.
> However, problems arise when I try to use it.
[...]
>Furthermore I've declared the symbol XML_STATIC in

For me, #defining _STATIC (without XML) works. Look into expat.h, line 21.
If your copy doesn't check this symbol, ensure you have all symbols
leading to "type __cdecl" version of XMLPARSEAPI(type).

--
mz

Hey, tell me the truth. Are we still in the Game?
                                      transCendeZ